NOTE: We only accept personal checks, money orders and cashiers checks at our office (No Cash)
To Create a New Account:
1. Click the "Pay Online" button above.
2. On the Resident Web Access screen, click Create New Account.
3. Enter your 4-digit account number. (If you need this number please call the office at 815-942-5848.)
4. Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
5. Create your own username and password and click continue.
While logged into APM's Resident Web Portal, click the tabs at the top of the page to:
- View your open charges
- Display your transaction history
- Make a payment
- Change your password and update personal information
- Create a new service/maintenance ticket (for emergencies, please call our office)
When paying online through the Resident Web Portal, the following convenience fees will apply:
- ACH or E-Check - $2.95 per transaction
- Credit or Debit Card - 3.5% of amount paid plus a $2.95 transaction fee